Sunday, December 5, 2010

I can't take credit for writing this, but WOW. Let this truth sink in!

Father God, You tell Your flock to fear not, for it is Your good pleasure to give us the Kingdom (Luke 12:32). You tell Your children to dream, because You are able to do immeasurably more than ALL we could ask or even imagine (Ephesians 3:20). You tell us that You will give us life and give us life abundandtly (John 10:10). Oh how You love us! Oh how You love us!


Jesus, may our hearts defeat our minds! May we move past logic and reasoning, and get to our imagination, a place where we can see the things You've promised, and see them coming to pass. You say that It all will come to pass (Joshua 21:45), and that is what we pray. we pray that it all comes to pass. Those sweet sweet dreams You have put on our hearts, of things most would label impossible, but we know there is POWER in Your name! JESUS! We call upon the name of the Lord, the One who will save, the One who brings life! Bring us new life JESUS! Your name is power, and so we pray in Your Holy Name, JESUS! Let all our dreams come to pass, and then on top of that let YOUR dreams for us come to pass. You will do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine! Praise You Jesus! Holy Holy are You! You asked the blind men, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" And they replied, "Yes Lord!" (Matthew 9:28-29). We say YES LORD! We believe that You are able to do everything before us!


Holy Spirit, reign down upon us! We are open cups, ready to be filled! Fill us to overflowing! We do not want to walk in fear, doubt, discouragement, or unbelief any longer! Those things must leave in the mighty name of Jesus! So Holy Spirit, fall down upon us, let Your fire come and burn away anything not of You, and then fill us a fresh, to a new measure of fullness!


Come Lord Jesus Come! Send Your help. Send Your support! "He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support. He brought me into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me. The LORD has dealt with me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me. For I have kept the ways of the LORD; I have not done evil by turning from my God. All his laws are before me; I have not turned away from his decrees. I have been blameless before him and have kept myself from sin. The LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to my cleanness in his sight. To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless, to the pure you show yourself pure, but to the crooked you show yourself shrewd. You save the humble, but your eyes are on the haughty to bring them low. You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD turns my darkness into light. With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall. As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless." (from 2 Samuel 22)


Your word Oh LORD is flawless! With Your word you created everything. Thank You for the words You have spoken to us each individually, which brought us from death to life, which brought us from who we were, to who we are in You. Thank You for the words You have spoken to each of us, to call us to such a time as this. Thank You that through You speaking You have flung wide the gates of heaven to pour out so much blessing that we will not know what to do with it all. (Malachi 3:10).


So Lord Jesus, we thank you for the things we have seen, and the things we have not yet seen.

We thank You Lord that we will "go out in joy and be led forth in peace" (Isaiah 55:12). We pray in the mighty name of JESUS that we SEE all of the blessings You have given, and that we SEE them soon! Your Kingdom come! Your will be done! On earth as it is in HEAVEN! BRING HEAVEN TO EARTH! We press in to the Kingdom of God! We seek Your face, O God of Jacob!


"The LORD your God, who is going before you, will fight for you, before your very eyes" ! (Deuteronomy 1:30)


Let it ALL come to pass! Fight for us Jesus!


AMEN!


Amen means let it be done,

or so be it,

or it shall be so

or I believe it will be so!

So Jesus, with everything YOU have spoken to us, we say

LET IT BE DONE

SO BE IT


IT SHALL BE SO


I BELIEVE IT WILL BO SO


AMEN!


"Not one of all the LORD's good promises to the house of Israel failed; every one was fulfilled." (Joshua 21:45, NIV)

"Not a single one of all the good promises the LORD had given to the family of Israel was left unfulfilled; everything he had spoken came true." (NLV)

"Not one word of all the good promises that the LORD had made to the house of Israel had failed; all came to pass." (ESV).

No comments:

Post a Comment