Monday, December 20, 2010

He's never giving up on me.

Sunday, December 19 I left Worcester for Cape Town around 10am South Africa time (3am EST). Monday, December 20 around 3:30pm EST I pulled into my driveway.

Being home is surreal. Reverse culture shock is much more difficult to wrap my brain around.

After some good sleep and some time to process, I promise a blog is coming about my last few weeks in South Africa! For now, know that I am home safely and that our God is SO good and so faithful, even when we are not. We are FREE, we are ALIVE because He lives.

Isaiah 52:7-10

7 How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good new
s,
who proclaim peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,
Your God reigns!”

9 Burst into songs of joy together,
you ruins of Jerusalem,
for the LORD has comforted his people,
he has redeemed Jerusalem.
10 The LORD will lay bare his holy arm
in the sight of all the nations,
and all the ends of the earth will see
the salvation of our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment